1 in 2 people in the UK will develop cancer in their lifetime. Read more
- Online services for patients
- GP services
- Urgent and emergency care
- Hospital services
- Continuing healthcare
- Special educational needs and disabilities
- Support agencies
- Patient support line
- Further information
Urgent and emergency care
On these pages you can find out more about the urgent and emergency care services available in the Bradford area and which one to choose when you need it.
- NHS 111 - the number to call when you have an urgent health need. The 111 number is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and is free to call from a landline and mobile phone.
- Emergency care - when to use A&E or call 999.
You can also find out more about our plans for urgent and emergency care and how services are being developed for the people of Bradford.