A 10 minute brisk walk every day can make you fitter. Read more
- Online services for patients
- GP services
- Urgent and emergency care
- Hospital services
- Continuing healthcare
- Special educational needs and disabilities
- Support agencies
- Patient support line
- Further information
Special educational needs and disabilities (SEND)
The special educational needs and disability (SEND) specialist assessment and support service is for children and young people in Bradford.
SEND is there to help if your needs cannot be met by mainstream services (even if these services provide extra support).
- special educational needs (SEN) assessment
- children with complex health or disabilities team (social care)
- children’s continuing health care
- specialist personal advisors for education, employment and training.
Assessments are completed for:
- single education, health and care plans (EHCPs), formerly known as statements or learning disability assessments
- children’s social care needs arising from complex health and / or disabilities
- continuing healthcare.
If you would like impartial information and advice in considering a request for an assessment you can contact the Parent Partnership Service.