The #BeClearOnCancer roadshow is at the Kirkgate Centre today and tomorrow. Read more
- Online services for patients
- GP services
- Urgent and emergency care
- Hospital services
- Continuing healthcare
- Special educational needs and disabilities
- Support agencies
- Patient support line
- Further information
Patient support line
Having local people at the heart of our work is important to us. We want to hear what people think, to use this information as we make decisions about services and to tell people how we have used their views. We aim to plan and buy high quality services, delivered in a courteous and responsive way.
You can use our patient support line pages to find out:
- how to raise a concern or a complaint about your local NHS service and who to speak to.
- the independent complaints advocacy team
- the parliamentary and health service ombudsman
- other useful links.