1 in 2 people in the UK will develop cancer in their lifetime. Read more
- Winter health
- Ramadan health
- Bradford's healthy hearts
- Self-care and prevention
- Mental health
- Summer health
- Women's health
- Maternal health
- Children's health
- Men's health
- Information about the Zika virus
Don’t just survive – Thrive!
Thrive Bradford is a website to help you navigate your teenage years, with information and advice, signposting to services and real stories.
Thrive was developed with the support and input of young people from Barnardo’s who highlighted the issue of transition between CAMHS and adult mental health services. As a result, Thrive Bradford has a focus on what matters to young people, including;
- information and guidance about the transition into adulthood for young people aged 13 – 19 years
- education and employment
- relationships and socialising
- emotional and mental wellbeing
- support and the options for speaking to someone.
Image: Thrive launch
The Thrive Bradford website was commissioned by Bradford City CCG in partnership with Barnardo’s, Bradford District Care Foundation Trust and Bradford Council for the young people of Bradford and district.