Keeping a snap of this little Choose Well chart on your phone can help you pick the right service if you need advice htt... Read more
- Winter health
- Bradford's healthy hearts
- Self-care and prevention
- Mental health
- Summer health
- Women's health
- Maternal health
- Children's health
- Men's health
- Information about the Zika virus
Possible signs of dementia
If you are becoming increasingly forgetful, you should speak to your GP. Early warning signs of dementia can include problems with memory loss, thinking speed, mental agility, language, understanding and judgement.
Other symptoms can include:
- increasing difficulties with tasks and activities that need concentration and planning
- changes in personality and mood
- periods of mental confusion
- difficulty finding the right words.
Further information about the early warning signs and possible symptoms of dementia can be found on the NHS Choices website.