And here they are - the winners of the Bradford City CCG achievement awards yesterday - congratulations to all! Read more
- Winter health
- Ramadan health
- Bradford's healthy hearts
- Self-care and prevention
- Mental health
- Summer health
- Women's health
- Maternal health
- Children's health
- Men's health
- Information about the Zika virus
Other organisations providing dementia services
The Alzheimer’s Society is the main voluntary organisation offering services to people with dementia in Bradford, Airedale, Wharfedale and Craven. Their services include:
- dementia advisor service - makes sure that if you are newly diagnosed with dementia, you, your carers and families have access to independent information about your condition.
- dementia support worker service - makes sure you have continued access to information and support as required through an allocated caseworker system.
- peer support service - provides activities and groups for enjoyment and the opportunity to develop friendship and support networks with people in a similar situation.
Meri Yaadin, which means ‘my memories’, is a local initiative which raises awareness of dementia and supports families in black and minority ethnic (BME) communities – particularly our large South Asian community.