The #BeClearOnCancer roadshow is at the Kirkgate Centre today and tomorrow. Read more
- Winter health
- Ramadan health
- Bradford's healthy hearts
- Self-care and prevention
- Mental health
- Summer health
- Women's health
- Maternal health
- Children's health
- Men's health
- Information about the Zika virus
Family members and people who care for their relatives with dementia play an important role.
There are a number of local services who can provide support to carers looking after a family member, including,
- The Alzheimer’s Society - Bradford dementia support service provides information, face to face and telephone support, carer information programme
- Wellbeing cafes
- Relate Bradford - the caring and sharing service is a free, specialist counselling service.
- Dementia Carer - a website dedicated to supporting carers of people with dementia.
Carers might also find the organisations listed in our further information section useful in providing additional support.