If you work for the NHS or if your life has been touched by the NHS join us for the 2017 NHS Carol Service. Read more
- What does getting involved mean?
- How to get involved
- What's coming up
- How getting involved makes a difference
- Give us your views
- People's board
How getting involved makes a difference
Our grass roots insight brings together knowledge and information from a variety of sources to provide our CCG with an understanding of what local patients, carers and stakeholders are saying about their experiences of their NHS services.
If you have an experience of an NHS service, there are many ways to share this and contribute to the grass roots insight reports:
- email us – firstname.lastname@example.org
- feedback on NHS Choices or Patient Opinion
- social media - Twitter @NHSBfdCityCCG or join our group on Facebook - NHS in Bradford
- speak to Bradford Healthwatch
- speak to the patient support line (for concerns and complaints)
- feedback at our consultation events and board meetings
- take part in a survey through myNHS
- through engagement activity, focus groups, planning & development.
- patient groups and patient and community networks.
We will be posting more information on these pages over the next few months on how your insight and feedback is making a difference.