Our governing body
Our governing body gives clinical leadership to the commissioning of health and care services for people in Bradford City.
The governing body meets bi-monthly in public. Everyone is welcome to attend and observe the meeting. Each time the governing body meet we publish the agenda and papers for the meetings. You can read them here.
Our governing body have an ongoing role to review our governance, making sure that we continue to reflect the principles of good governance.
Members of the governing body are:
- Dr Akram Khan, clinical chair
- Helen Hirst, chief officer
- Julie Lawreniuk , chief finance officer and deputy chief officer
- Max Mclean, lay member - patient and public involvement
- Dr Raf Rashid, GP member
- Ruby Bhatti, lay member - governance
- Dr Anita Parkin, director of public health
- Michelle Turner, nurse member and director of quality
- Bryan Millar, lay member - finance
The register of interests for our board members can be found within our publication scheme.