- Who we are
- What we do
- How we work collaboratively
- How we are held to account
- My CCG - performance
- Working with us
What we are doing over the next five years
The implementation plan for Mental wellbeing in Bradford district and Craven: a strategy 2016-2021 is centred on three workstreams:
- our wellbeing - building resilience, promoting mental wellbeing and delivering early intervention.
- our physical and mental health - developing and delivering care through the integration of mental and physical health and care,
- care when we need it - ensuring that when people experience mental ill health they can access high quality, evidence-based care.
They include nationally mandated actions and priorities we have decided on locally. These are our commitments for the next five years.
In Bradford district and Craven we actively promote mental wellbeing through addressing social and environmental factors and offering support before problems lead to mental ill-health.
For more on our approach please see Mental wellbeing in Bradford district and Craven: a strategy 2016-2021
Our strategy will cover the milestones that we hope to achieve over the next five years, these include: