- Who we are
- What we do
- How we work collaboratively
- How we are held to account
- My CCG - performance
- Working with us
What you tell us about diabetes services
We make sure that we are listening, engaging and involving patients in the planning and design of their local NHS.
To do this, each programme of work has the infrastructure to engage and collect information from people through:
- individual participation - including case studies, interviews, pathway design and schemes,
- insight and feedback - through grass roots,
- public participation - an infrastructure of networks and approaches to working with communities (see below):
The insight and feedback you give us makes sure that we don't just collect information, but that we have the means and ability to use it to inform our commissioning activity and improve quality. All the insight and feedback is pulled together in a system we call grass roots.
Grass roots pulls together information reported through NHS Choices, Patient Opinion, Healthwatch, complaints, local groups and direct patient, family and community feedback so that we can understand experiences of local NHS services. This information helps us inform our CCG planning and decision making.
Your feedback on the Bradford Beating Diabetes prevention programme